Terms And Conditions
This website is owned and operated by the Roxx Group Holding Ltd, parent company of Planet Nine. Roxx Group Holding Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 12065723. Our registered address is 14 Clarendon Street, Nottingham, United Kingdom, NG1 5HQ.
We may amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please read these Terms and Conditions and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms and Conditions then you must immediately stop using this website. Whichever way you access the Planet Nine site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- REGISTRATION There are areas of the Planet Nine site that may require registration and creating an account with us. Registration involves providing a username, password and other identifiable information. You agree to keep your password secure and to ensure that only you can access your account.
By registering on the Planet Nine site you are agreeing to keep your password confidential and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your. You will not aid an unregistered use to gain access to a registered are of the Planet Nine site, and will not create an account for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Planet Nine site. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware any unauthorised use of your password or account identifiers by others.
- TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION If you wish to terminate your account with Planet Nine Magazine, you may terminate your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you no longer accept these Terms and Conditions, or any future modification to these Terms and Conditions, you must cease using the Planet Nine site. Continued use of the Planet Nine site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
If we believe that you have violated the terms of these Terms and Conditions we may cancel your access to the registration areas of Planet Nine site immediately and without prior notice.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISINGYou may see advertising material on the Planet Nine site. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy.
If you want to advertise on the Planet Nine site, please email the advertising team at email@example.com
- CONTENT & USE OF MATERIAL Content on the Planet Nine site is available for your personal and non-commercial use only. By using the Planet Nine site you acknowledge that Planet Nine is the sole owner of all content, including without limitations, all copyrights, patents, trademarks, logos and other intellectual property rights, including text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other material appearing on the Planet Nine site. The Planet Nine site and the content herein are protected by the copyright laws and other intellectual property laws of the United Kingdom.
If you wish to use our content other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, and for all other inquiries about distribution or reproduction of the materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY To the extent permissible by law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement found in the Planet Nine site. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to content on the Planet Nine site. We also do not accept responsibility for the content found in links to other sites from the Planet Nine site.
We do not give warranties of any nature concerning the Planet Nine site or the Planet Nine content. In particular, we do not warrant that the Planet Nine site or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
Although we will strive to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Planet Nine site, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS Please note that we may change these Terms and Conditions periodically at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to do so without your consent. Any revised Terms and Conditions will be applicable at the time it is published on the Planet Nine site. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly as you will be regarded as having accepted a variation if you continue to use the Planet Nine site after it has been published.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- NO WAIVER Our failure to insist upon or enforce any provision of these terms of service shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right of Planet Nine.
- ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS Visitors to the Planet Nine site agree that their use of the Planet Nine site is at their own sole risk. The Planet Nine site is provided “as is” and “as available”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied including but not limited to any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of the content of the Planet Nine site; and any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
Planet Nine also makes no representations and warranties as to any linked sites and Planet Nine has no liability or responsibility with respect to your use of such sites.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injuries caused by the Planet Nine site, including, without limitation, those damages or injuries occurring as a result of any error, omission, deletion, or defect in the content available on the Planet Nine site; or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of records, information or data, unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of records, information or data, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, or any other cause of action.
Planet Nine does not warrant or guarantee that access to the Planet Nine site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL Planet Nine OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (“LOSS”) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE Planet Nine SITE, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION): (i) DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS AND OTHER PROFITS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE OR LOSS OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF USE OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION, LOSS OF CAPITAL, DOWNTIME COSTS, LOSS UNDER OR IN RELATION TO ANY OTHER CONTRACT, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR BENEFITS; (ii) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS; OR (iii) ANY LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE Planet Nine SITE. THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN THIS SECTION 12 APPLIES EVEN IF Planet Nine SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS.
BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PARTICULAR KINDS OF LOSS, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, Planet Nine’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (THEREBY MINIMIZING Planet Nine’S LIABILITY TO YOU TO THE LOWEST AMOUNT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS).